Fight Acne With This Simple Acne Diet
It may surprise you to know that not many people had acne before industrialisation and the main reason why was because people at a healthy nutritious diet – they had an Acne diet. You are what you eat and what you put in your mouth makes a difference or not on whether you have acne. Some foods causes internal inflammation and exaggerate acne breakouts.
If you want to prevent acne and put them at bay, an acne diet plan plus a facial cleansing program like Clear Skin Max.
The first basic in the acne diet plan is simply not eating foods that cause inflammations that causes your blood sugar levels to rise rapidly. So on the acne diet plan, you will need foods that are low GI not your favourite fries, sugar coated donuts of fatty burgers.
These foods are known to upset your body and cause internal inflation and can trigger active acne.
Foods To Avoid On The Acne Diet:
- No fizzy soda drinks on the acne diet, yes so if you are an avid fan of coke, try to cut down
- Reduce the lattes, cappuccinos or coffees you have per day
- Breads, muffins or cookies made from white flour
- Rice crackers, if you do eat whole grain crackers
- Refined cereals and grains such as breakfast cereals that have processed wheat
- Processed foods containing trans-fatty acids and partially hydrogenated vegetable oils.
- Dairy products, including cheese, milk, ice cream
- French fries and white potatoes.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Sugar, sweets and candy.
Foods To Eat On The Acne Diet Plan:
- Lean Meats like fish, poultry, seafood. Try to steam or grill your meats to maintain the nutrients and cut out the fats from frying.
- Vegetables. Bake, steam, broil, but please avoid frying your vegetables (white potatoes are not included)
- Natural colourful fruits have plenty of vitamins that are released into the body to help clear toxins.
- Nuts and seeds in their natural state—not highly salted
- Decaf tea and herbal teas.
- Hard boiled free range eggs.
- Extra virgin oil in your salads
- Breads and cereals made from whole grains.
The secret really to an effective acne diet is eating up to 5 to 10 servings of vegetables and/or fruits every day. They provide fiber and they give you plenty of antioxidants that nourish your skin.
As you can see from the preceding lists, there’s plenty of fabulous food you can eat from the Acne diet plan – it’s not all bad. The goal of the acne diet is to encourage you to eat fresh, organic food that has little or no processing. Did you know that your body reacts violently every time you consume food that is highly processed or fried? Your body thinks it’s a toxin and doing damage to your body so it gets inflamed and needs to find a way to release the oils that you consume.
So give the acne diet a go, it’s not that hard. You do not have to eliminate all your favourite foods all together, slowly cut out the bad foods to get started on your acne diet. Sticking to an acne diet might not be easy in the beginning but over the long term, your eyes will be brighter and your skin with be clearer with the acne diet tips outlined above.